Monday 19 October 2009

The Man Who Turned Down The Beatles - Update

I said I'd reserve judgement until I'd seen the LIP show, so what happened?

First up, there were rather more people studying the photos than I have recently experienced. Not enough though, but an increase nonetheless. This has to be a good thing.

The "hot gossip" was, as I predicted, about the selections made and the photographers left out. It wasn't just QB, but seemingly a goodly selection of others too, who were left out.

The selectors did not attend, so I cannot report what they might have said. Instead I shall stick to my earlier comments: much of the content really isn't for me.

You can have a look some photos I took at the event here.

On a more cheery note the trusty Beeb has published something far more to my taste here.

No comments:

Post a Comment